I'm not gonna lie...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

short and stubby?

so....
i was walking back to my room tonight after class and i was walking pretty quickly, at least i thought i was....i was meeting kelsi for dinner. People just kept passing me... i was like "i am walking as fast as i can"
It was then that i realized that my short little German legs are nothing compared to all of the tall skinny dutch people!!
I never thought that i was short... until i got here and everyone is towering over me, and using their long legs to run marathons past me... it is really depressing...
So i gave up and let them pass me not thinking anything about it... wait... i did think about it. I am mad that they don't care about my short stubby legs!!! I can't help it. They need to be considerate of us non-dutch people.... seriously!
ok I am done ranting now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home