I'm not gonna lie...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

SOOO....

Beth warned me that i would be tempted to write "soooooo...." at the beginning of every blog and I kind of laughed at her.... but at the beginning of this one i found myself do exactly that soooooo.....

I don't even know how many people read this or if i am just typing to myself... either way i am having fun.

Well i was thinking the other day about going to college and growing up and such, and to let you all know i was TERRIFIED before i graduated and even after. But then i made my little trek to columbus where i have spent 4 weeks (soon to be five) with my favorite sister named beth and my favorite brother-in-law named nick. Now the whole idea of going to college isn't that scarry. Yes i will miss my family terribly, but how will i ever grow up if i don't take that step into college.
I have made a descision to not be terrified of going but rather be nervous and excited. So a nervous-excitment if you will.

so if you all are wondering if i was scarred to go to college, yes i was. But not after sort of "being on my own" the past month or so.

My experience in columbus has taught me a lot about numerous things, like budgeting because money in fact does not grow on trees like i thought it did, but more importantly that i will be ok being on my own next year.

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Favorite Sister!?!?! I know at least 3 girls who are going to be very upset about that...but I am VERY flattered, Abs!

It's been a great four weeks!!! Love you!

July 23, 2006  
Blogger Katie said...

...uh oh... she pulled the 'Favorite sister' card...

That's gonna cost ya...

July 24, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

Favorite brother-in-law! Awesome. It's been a pleasure having you in the house.

July 24, 2006  
Blogger Beth said...

Dude, Kate, it's time for a smackdown!

July 26, 2006  
Blogger Carl Meyer said...

You are NOT allowed to grow up! Ok, well.....ok.....never mind......you have my permission
Daddy

July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home