I'm not gonna lie...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Look at this trove....


this is my little cove. I like to pretend i am the little mermaid with treasures untold and everything. It isn't nearly as cool as hers though..... i will probably live here the rest of the year.... yippy!!!
Beth- you will notice my quilt on the bed, and just to let you know- kelsi's colors are purples and blues too... SO WE MATCH!!! and my "abbey road" postcard is up... in the picture however it isn't straight but I THE SPATULA will fix it!!! hehe get it??

i just wanted to post so that i could let everyone know my room phone number, which is...
616.526.0608!!! so call me!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

YAY! It's beautiful just like you!

August 31, 2006  
Blogger Beth said...

Duh, duh duh!!! It's THE SPATULA to the RESCUE!!!

August 31, 2006  
Blogger Chip&Marcia said...

Nice and cozy lookin! Hope you are lovin it!!We love you!!

August 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home