I'm not gonna lie...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Organized fun: Is it really Fun?





I believe that if you are reading this then you know my feelings on the subject of organized fun, so frankly I don't want to get all hot and bothered by explaining my feelings on the subject.

(and to all of you who are wondering yes I did just say "hot and bothered")

All these pictures are from the "organized not-so-fun" time. We went to Reed's lake on our "outing". We played football, the human knot, and the human pyramid. Good times right??

3 Comments:

Blogger Chip&Marcia said...

Yeah organized fun!! We know you love it...just because it gives you something to be hot and bothered by!! Love you!!!And keep the fun alive!!

September 01, 2006  
Blogger Katie said...

Oh yeah... Good times... like sticking a rusty fork into your eye.

Love you, Abbey.

September 02, 2006  
Blogger Carl Meyer said...

Did you play tug of war? My favorite!! Then there is the relay races with the spoon and egg!! I can hardly contain myself with the possiblity. We will just have to do that.......say......on Thanksgiving.
I love you and miss you real bad.
Daddy and Mommy

September 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home