I'm not gonna lie...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Meet my Friends

I want you all to meet my Friends That i have made....
I took pictures of them and decided to tell you a little bit about them.

Meet “Zee”
He is a Goldfish.
Zee lives by the window.
He likes to swim.
Zee likes looking out of his bowl.
His favorite food is Goldfish Crisps.
His Best Friends are Frieda, Gwendolyn, Kelsi, and Abbey



Meet “Frieda”
Frieda is Ivy.
She loves basking in the sun.
Her favorite drink is lukewarm water.
Her Very best friend is Gwendolyn.
But she also thinks that Zee is pretty sexy.



Meet Gwendolyn
She is a Tropical Plant.
Gwendolyn enjoys sitting around all day.
She prefers warmer water, but she won’t say “no” to lukewarm water.
Gwendolyn’s best friend is Zee, who she secretly has a crush on.
SHHHH… don’t tell him.



Well i hope you enjoyed meeting my friends.
Maybe one day you will come and meet them in person.
They are very fun to get to know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

What a lovely name for an Ivy... Frieda... I knew an Ivy named Penelope once, but she was kind of dry. :-)

It was lovely to meet your friends. I can't wait to meet the rest of them!

September 04, 2006  
Blogger Carl Meyer said...

It is a pleasure to meet your friends. I remember when I went to Florida Atlantic U to college, I spend a lot of time snorkeling on the reefs right off the beach. I had a friend named Charlie that I used to visit off and off for a year or more. He was an octopus. I am not sure how big he was because he was shy and never came out of his hole. He might have been several feet long (or twenty) by the size of his head. He has gotten bigger over the years in my head. Anyhow, he was very shy and I couldn't visit him for very long at a time because, well, I can't breathe in water so a 30-45 second visit doesn't make for long conversations at a time. After a year he moved on, or maebe I did, I forget.
Love, Daddy

September 04, 2006  
Blogger Nick said...

Cherish these friends, Abbey. Never forget them.

September 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home